Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Experiences with Paramount airlines India

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2006, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 5 Mil, UA Global Services, BA Gold, DL Diamond, SPG Plat75, Hilton Diamond
Experiences with Paramount airlines India

I'd like to hear other experiences with Paramount Airlines in India. Are they good for flts of greater than 1 hr (say BLR-DEL or MAA-DEL)? Their seat pitch and physical product on EMB jets are great. Are they on-time and how is their network?

I recently flew on Paramount while visiting India on work. The MAA-BLR flt was excellent and was priced much lower than the coach product of Jet Airways, Sahara, Indian, Kingfisher or even Air Deccan. I would say the experience was closer to premier economy rather than just economy. Compared to Kingfisher the seat pitch in economy was much better. I would rate Paramount economy physical product the best in economy experience I have had on Indian domestic carries.

There are other aspects of Jet Airways that are superior to Paramount. The emphasis on consitency in baggage handling, airport processes, etc. is impressive at Jet compared to other Indian carriers. I don't like Jet's pricing though.

I am extrapolating from one flt experience on Paramount vs hundreds of flts on other Indian domestic carriers so it may not be a fair comparision.

Our corporate travel agent did not want to sell Paramount tickets (no agreement with them). I had to use my credit card and expense the flt. It may also be a commission issue. Kingfisher and even Deccan were options.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.