Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Philippine Airlines Partners?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2019, 7:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by pwrshift
Any updates on flying Philippine Airlines from YYZ (Toronto) to MNL (Manila) .. perhaps on points from UA or AA??
7.5 years on, PR still isn't part of any alliances. You can use UA points on CA, BR, NH, TK, and maybe a few other. With AA points, CX, CZ, BA, and JL come to mind.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by rankourabu
I am going YVR-LAS with them in August [2006]. At $140 Y all in RT, the family saved a bit of cash.
A hot meal too on the schedule, could it be??
Unfortunately, at least during the last week of February 2020, PR no longer flies LAS-YVR.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 3:42 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by Akiestar
Well, 5J got rid of its loyalty program when they became an LCC
They do have their loyalty program – GetGo.

It is quite useless if you don't have their local cobrands though, with flights I have managed to collect points for a single redemption over years, and I flew them a lot!
Old Feb 14, 2020, 3:44 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by moondog
7.5 years on, PR still isn't part of any alliances
They have been a member of Etihad Partners for quite a while, but recently dropped out.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
End of Etihad Partnership

Yes, the Etihad partnership ended on Sunday, 30 June 2019.

Philippine Airlines partnership with Etihad ending June 30, 2019

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.