Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AirChina poster tube carry on luggage

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2019, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Red face AirChina poster tube carry on luggage

I am flying to Beijing from London Heathrow on an AirChina flight. They specify only one piece of hand luggage is allowed. I've read that most airlines really don't care if you have a poster tube as well, but I was wondering if anyone has had specific experience with AirChina?

I'm struggling to fit it in my hard suitcase, and the only option other than taking it as a second piece of hand luggage, is to use an awkward duffle bag (not ideal as I'm travelling solo, so would find this difficult with hand luggage also). The conference also stipulated no cloth posters so that's a pain.

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 12, 2019, 1:17 pm

Air China in Beijing doesn't care. I've seen contracted staff at Air China outstations being pickier, but if you're departing from Beijing you'll be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.