Wiki Posts
Search

Earliest check in time at TPE (CI)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FreeAgent; DL Silver; IHG Diamond/ Ambassador
Earliest check in time at TPE (CI)

What is the earliest time I can check in for a flight (or check bags) at the China Airlines TPE counters? (I know that some airlines allow 23 hours ahead at certain stations).

I am arriving on a China Airlines flight (DL flight number) from NRT at 2110 on a Tuesday, then flying out the following day at 925H to BKK on a CI flight. The two itineraries are booked separate (the former is part of a Delta Air Lines flight).

Can I check my bags that same evening for BKK, so that I don't have to carry them to my overnight hotel?
Old Mar 30, 2019, 10:20 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by hikouki
What is the earliest time I can check in for a flight (or check bags) at the China Airlines TPE counters? (I know that some airlines allow 23 hours ahead at certain stations).

I am arriving on a China Airlines flight (DL flight number) from NRT at 2110 on a Tuesday, then flying out the following day at 925H to BKK on a CI flight. The two itineraries are booked separate (the former is part of a Delta Air Lines flight).

Can I check my bags that same evening for BKK, so that I don't have to carry them to my overnight hotel?
CI does not allow overnight check in. You may check in as early in the morning for a same day flight in the evening for Business Class. For Economy class, you will be refused. They will ask you to come back 3-3.5 hours prior when the desk opens for that particular flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.