Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does AirAsia X ever adjust (reduce) premum seat fares?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2018, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Does AirAsia X ever adjust (reduce) premum seat fares?

I want to book a flight on Air Asia X in their front cabin. Unfortunately my ideal travel period seems to coincide with golden week in Japan where the flight stops (and seemingly, an almost near-total turnover of pax due to U.S. entry requirements). The earliest date that the low fare (free change allowed with only fare difference payable) is available is at the end of golden week.

What are the chances that Air Asia X will reduce the fares for earlier dates given that there are only 12 seats ? Currently, the next fare increment is well over 2x the normal fare and the one after that is 3x, at which I might as well fly a normal carrier.

One consideration is that I do need to buy tickets to get home from the flight destination.

TIA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.