Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

China Southern JFK>CAN and CAN>CHC business class seats review

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

China Southern JFK>CAN and CAN>CHC business class seats review

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2018, 12:02 am

Also a big fan of CZ here. I hope that the international lounge in T2 will be a more swept up affair...mainly in respect of food. I find the current lounge great for comfort and location, but let down by food and drink.

i usually stay at the Pullman in transit...what will be the closest hotel for T2 does anyone know? My next flight is 2 days after T2 opens...I hope that there aren’t teething troubles!
Old Mar 13, 2018, 4:24 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by Bub001
Also a big fan of CZ here. I hope that the international lounge in T2 will be a more swept up affair...mainly in respect of food. I find the current lounge great for comfort and location, but let down by food and drink.

i usually stay at the Pullman in transit...what will be the closest hotel for T2 does anyone know? My next flight is 2 days after T2 opens...I hope that there aren’t teething troubles!
Will T2 have its own metro stop? I saw on the train display a dotted line continuing past the current terminus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.