Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Sri Lankan problem with seat reservation business class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2017, 1:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA

I booked (discounted) business class tickets via Orbitz from FRA to MLE (Qatar flight first) and I am not able to reserve seats online or on the phone.
Online just errors out on the Sri Lankan web site. The Qatar web site does not show an error but also does not assign the seats (I was able to get the 2 legs in Qatar assigned).

I tried then on the phone and they told me I can not assign seats ahead of time. Only possible 24 hours before my flight online. Is this really true or is there some workaround?

The weird part is that on my original confirmation Orbitz did show me seats assigned (for Sri Lankan only) but those do not show up on either Qatar or Sri Lankan web site.

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.