Wiki Posts
Search

Air Asia booking help

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US-CP; UA-PE; CO-PE; HH;Diamond
Air Asia booking help

I am trying to book air Asia MDL-CCU with a stop in Bangkok leaving MDL Sunday feb 11- around 5:00pm. Then connecting to air Asia flight Bangkok to CCU taking off right after midnight technically on Monday feb 12. I can book each leg seperate on their website but I can't book one itinerary. Can anyone offer suggestions? They do not have a US based number for these flights only for air Asia x. Thank you so much!!
Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:26 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
There is no way to do this. You need to book each sector individually.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Thanks and then I assume we have to get our bags and re check for the second segment to ccu?

also these flights are not until early feb. Do air Asia fares tend to go down closer to the date of departure or should I just book since they weren't just released? Thanks so much!

Last edited by gogate99; Mar 22, 2017 at 7:35 pm
Old Mar 23, 2017, 1:36 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Yes the procedure would be bags and then head back to check in. As for prices they seem to move quite significantly. I am sure a sale will come along but the old adage of if you are happy with the price then book it stays as there are no guarantees.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 9:57 pm
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
There are so many sales on AirAsia and your flight is so far out, I'd wait to book - you can sign up for their BIG rewards program, so you get the sales emails and early access.
February is dry season in Mandalay and could get busy. If your flights don't go on sale in the next 2-4 months, you can still book it...
Old Mar 27, 2017, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Thank you very helpful

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.