Wiki Posts
Search

China Southern v Shenzhen

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2016, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC
China Southern v Shenzhen

Going to have fly a china based airline in the coming week for work. New to these airlines. Trying to find out which one might be better. If it helps I'm a *G so leaning towards Shenzhen

Any advice is appreciated.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 11:57 pm

Programs: A3*G/KFEG
Originally Posted by iamthematthew
Going to have fly a china based airline in the coming week for work. New to these airlines. Trying to find out which one might be better. If it helps I'm a *G so leaning towards Shenzhen

Any advice is appreciated.
They are quite similar actually. CZ just edges it for a slightly better hard product (just slightly), more comfortable interior I feel. Soft product probably the same, but with *G ZH will be a better experience.

I've flown ZH a couple of times recently, and their status recognition is a notch above the other *A carriers.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 6:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Apart from the extremely annoying safety video, ZH is my favorite PRC airline.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
ZH has better service and I like that premium check in they have in SZ. *G can even access it flying economy which is an +.

CZ of course is the leading airline with the better equipment. Shorthaul ZH for sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.