Wiki Posts
Search

Air Tahiti Nui - Online Checkin

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2016, 4:48 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Air Tahiti Nui - Online Checkin

Seems like there is no online checkin for Air Tahiti Nui? That's odd.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by TMM1982
Seems like there is no online checkin for Air Tahiti Nui? That's odd.
I don't think you can even view/ manage your rez online i.e. can't check for sked changes, assign seats etc.

I think you could "look" at your rez in TripCase but I personally do not like that system as you have to first e-mail the flight confirmation to them for them to add it to your Trips... not like checkmytrip or virtuallythere where you simply insert the record locator and voilà.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 6:04 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gq_dq
I don't think you can even view/ manage your rez online i.e. can't check for sked changes, assign seats etc.

I think you could "look" at your rez in TripCase but I personally do not like that system as you have to first e-mail the flight confirmation to them for them to add it to your Trips... not like checkmytrip or virtuallythere where you simply insert the record locator and voilà.
What about print out boarding pass? Doesn't even seem like we can do that.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 10:59 am

Air Tahiti Nui

At least at LAX you have to check in at the counter. Even connecting from JFK with a boarding pass issued in NY you still have to check in and they trash your first boarding pass and reissue a new pass.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 11:13 am
Suspended
Original Poster

ok thanks
Old Apr 24, 2016, 10:01 am

Wait... if one couldn't check-in online, why would one expect to be able to print a BP? How else would you expect to generate a BP?

Last edited by gq_dq; Apr 24, 2016 at 10:06 am
Old Apr 26, 2016, 1:31 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gq_dq
Wait... if one couldn't check-in online, why would one expect to be able to print a BP? How else would you expect to generate a BP?
Just had to go to air tahiti nui location at airport and check-in with passport. Then they printed off BP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.