Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Other Air Travel including Private & Non-Airline Aviation
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in sharing a private flight from Los Angeles to Teterboro?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2021, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Hi! I'm moving cross country in late January and it's been hard figuring out all the logistics for commercial flights since I'll be traveling with my two cats and nowhere really allows you to fly with more than one pet. I found Blade's FlightTilt program where you can reserve a seat on one of their private planes and it seems like a great option for me, but they require a minimum number of seats be reserved and I need at least 6 more people! My ideal itinerary is leaving on Jan 18th around 9:00am from Van Nuys and landing in Teterboro, but I'm down to move things around to accommodate others! Seats are a little under $5k, which isn't necessarily cheap, but definitely a pretty solid deal by charter flight standards. Any other thoughts or ideas welcome!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.