Click Miles

Old Nov 8, 2000, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Click Miles

Did anybody ever get any click miles from the discussion group that was such a mess?
Old Nov 8, 2000, 6:54 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
No, I'm still waiting. I sent Randy an e-mail about two weeks after the event and he told me they were processing the miles then. That was in mid-October, almost a month ago.
Old Nov 9, 2000, 3:49 pm

First off, thanks for participating in the Live Chat. As MileKing says Randy issued an award of 150 ClickMiles to every participant of the chat in question. We used the log for the chat to determine who was there, and submitted the awards to ClickRewards. According to ClickRewards electronic reports, the awards have been processed. We are following up with ClickRewards to find out why the you have not recieved the awards. As soon as I know more I will post the information in this thread. Thanks for your patience -- as soon as I know more, you will as well.

John
Old Nov 9, 2000, 3:51 pm

One more thing -- if you have any concerns or questions please feel free to contact me by email:
[email protected]

Thanks again,
John
Old Nov 10, 2000, 10:01 am

Didn't get em here either.

Jay
Old Nov 12, 2000, 4:50 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, HH expired!, "Good Kid Club" (Silver)
John (and others)

I didn't hear about this recent "mess," but wanted to thank you for the help on previous chats, etc. I've never had a problem getting miles, and I've enjoyed the Chats, etc. I've participated in. I hope the recent problem didn't cause anyone (including you all) too much trouble, and just wanted to post a "thanks" to try and keep things in perspective.

-KP
Old Nov 17, 2000, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Still no clickreward miles, did anyone get them?
Old Nov 17, 2000, 7:51 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Nothing yet! And the holidays are closing FAST!
Old Nov 20, 2000, 8:56 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

All the names were submitted within a week after the chat. As most of you know, ClcikMiles doesn't run in "real time" and their version of "near time" is scary. My personal Outpost bonus miles took 4 months to post and that's after I complained. Let's hope we're better than that.
Old Nov 20, 2000, 9:03 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

Sometimes I hate looking for answers.....I tracked this down and the miles have actually been pulled from our account with them, which means I have already paid for them. They are currently sitting in an "transaction approval" bin there in San Francisco. A call has gone to them because our back end does show that the miles have been pulled from our account. This is Detective Randy on the case.....
Old Nov 20, 2000, 9:58 am

I bet their Accounts Receivables function in Real Time!
Old Nov 20, 2000, 11:43 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

My clickmiles receipt reflecting the deposit of 150 miles has arrived. Thanks again Randy, John, everyone!

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 11-27-2000).]
Old Nov 27, 2000, 1:52 pm

Thank you Randy and Crew. I just received an e-mail confirming my 150 miles have been deposited into my ClickMiles account. The miles are really there!
Old Nov 27, 2000, 4:06 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

This news makes me feel a little better since we did our part some time ago and as things often are, you might have assumed we dropped the ball. But again, I'm glad this finally happened.....
Old Nov 27, 2000, 5:44 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
No miles for me yet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.