Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Sites to look at Bus Class fares on Specific airline for a three month period?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2008, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, US Gold,

I stumbled upon a site that allowed me to look at fares for three months on a calendar listing the fare by day. I found a CO bus. first fare to Beijing for a little over $3000 and I planned my trip around those dates. The CO site only will look at +- three days. I did not bookmark and can not find the site.
Old Mar 9, 2008, 3:06 pm

If you do not clear your internet explorer history why don't you check around the time you remember searching? You might even recognize the website name in your history.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, US Gold,
Thanks Micruiser2002. Since I surf at work I have my history automatically cleared when my browser closes. I wish I could find the site. I fly to China on the PEK or HKG routes about 8 times a year. My company will pay for business if it is reasonable (not the $14,000 I recently saw for PEK). I found a fare for $3,000 using the site. I can plan my trips around fares which keeps me in business class on CO. The site that showed 3 months of business fares on CO is perfect for this type of trip planning.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

try zuji.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.