Wiki Posts
Search

Best time to book Aus to Canada

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2024, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Question Best time to book Aus to Canada

Hi,
Hoping to get some insight into the best time to book flights from BNE to VAN for August flights?
Currently Air Canada direct flights for 2ppl are roughly $5,700aus
I priced up flights for around the same time of year last year and they were closer to $4k
Are these prices likely to drop closer to August? Any upcoming sales I should be keeping an eye out for?
Thank you! Apologies if this question has been asked before, feel free to link me threads to these types of discussions
Old Mar 22, 2024, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
We presume you are actually flying to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (YVR) and not to Van, Turkey (VAN).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Ferit_Melen_Airport

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.