Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Flair Airlines has no record for infant's GDS/eticket issued by Vayama

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2023, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Hi - hoping someone might be able to help me. I recently booked a flight online through a third party agent (Vayama) for 2 adults and 1 infant. Vayama issued 3 etickets but when I view the PNR through the airline's (Flair) website, the booking is for only 2 adults. Airline is claiming "The Travel Agency issued the infant ticket as a special service request (e.g. wheelchair request) instead of an infant ticket. Travel Agency received code UC - Unable to confirm/waitlist from WorldTicket. Travel Agency incorrectly skipped the UC code and issued a ticket which is prohibited according to the Travel Agency procedure. As a result, the infant ticket wasn't correctly created and delivered to us (WorldTicket) and Flair."

When I communicate with the Travel Agency they point to 3 etickets and have provided a GDS screenshot. Airline is saying I can't help you because we are not the ticket owner. I am just being passed from pillar to post. Given they are missing an infant, I can't even just book a new ticket. Anyone have any experience of such issue and how did they resolve it?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.