Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Fare Alerts for Opportunistic Day Trips

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2022, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Hi FlyerTalk,

I live near SFO (San Francisco, CA) and work for a company near SBA (Santa Barbara, CA). There are many United flights per day, and whenever same day outbound and return flights are cheap, it makes sense for me to do a day trip. My question is this: What service can I use to send me alerts whenever a sameday round trip is cheap? I have tried every service I can think of, but none of them allow me to specify that I i) need to be on the first flight out in the morning ii) need to be on the last flight back at night and iii) those flights need to be on the same day. I would ideally like to get a report every morning showing the price of a day trip for the next 90 days. Is there a powerful enough fare alert engine to do this? Or would I need to write a script to scrape the united website?

Very grateful for any help!

Chaunce

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.