Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Expedia HAS the worst service - stole 600 dollars

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expedia HAS the worst service - stole 600 dollars

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2020, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: none
Expedia service issues

Post has been edited,
After many hours, over a couple of days of conversations, Expedia has stepped up and refunded my money. Thank you!

Last edited by chris.streitberger; Jul 23, 2020 at 4:16 pm Reason: change in status of complaint
Old Jul 23, 2020, 3:53 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FkyerTalk.

Im sorry to hear of tour reimbursement problems with Expedia. Sometimes it can pay to use a tool like Google Flights to find the flights - and it takes you directly to the airline’s site to book. Then you have the airline’s terms and conditions, e.g. buying from a US airline you have 24 hours to cancel for a full refund, but not others superimposed by an online travel agency (OTA), which might be more restrictive, and some OTAs have poor customer service.

We’ve moved your post from The Suggestion Box forum to this forum for appropriateness and better replies. We sent you an e-mail to notify you, and a durable link remains in the original forum you posted in.

Good luck with your credit card.

JDiver, Moderator
Old Jul 23, 2020, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

Thank you Jdiver, good advice! I will be more careful in future how I make arrangements online!
Old Jul 23, 2020, 4:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Maybe now change the title or delete thread?
Old Jul 23, 2020, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

sorry, tried to change title and/or delete, cant, site wont let me.

Last edited by chris.streitberger; Jul 23, 2020 at 4:27 pm
Old Jul 23, 2020, 4:31 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
As the OP has decided to edit the opening post after achieving a resolution, and therefore the whole thread no longer makes sense, we’ll close It at this stage.

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.