Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Google Flight: "Sorry, multi-city trips within Brazil are not supported"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2016, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: RAM Gold, UA PLT, NEXUS.

Hi All,

I am trying to search for a multi city trip using Google Flight that is originating from the US and with stopovers in Brazil but getting this message, "Sorry, multi-city trips within Brazil are not supported." Is it just because Google Flight is incapable of searching it or some other legal matter? Anyone has any idea?
Old Mar 28, 2016, 10:48 am

I just tried with Kayak and it worked fine, so I guess is a GF issue.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 12:01 am

@WindwalkerAlex, what's the itin you're looking for? It would be interesting to do some testing. Also what kind of prices have you found thus far?

Brazil is an interesting market, a lot of consolidators and LCCs maybe that's why Google Flights is unable to work it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.