Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skylux?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2020, 2:46 am

Worst company ever

Promised a refund from TAP Portugal if I canceled my existing ticket and paid for another ticket on Iberia. Three months plus of emails and calls. Agent (Ricardo) repeatedly said a refund had been issued and nothing came through. Now find that the airline is reviewing it. They are all hoping I give up. Run away from Skylux, they are a nightmare.
Old Jul 25, 2020, 6:26 am

I booked 4 tickets with Skylux and flight was cancelled by airline due to COVID-19, so I requested a refund. They said I have to pay $200 processing fee per ticket. I am in CA, so I disputed with my credit card and filed a complain with Department of Justice. Skylux then provided full refund ($10,000) without any fees within 1 month. So, do file a complaint with your state Attorney General and you should see better result. No need to file a complaint with BBB, they are not a regulatory agency. Your state government is and all seller of travel need to register with the state. Unless Skylux wants to get their license revoke, they will answer the inquiry. You can also take them to Small Claim court, which is fairly easy process.

https://sotas.doj.ca.gov/consumerCom...sotas_worker03
Old Jan 3, 2021, 2:34 pm

this business is a complete scam - I bought a ticket from them. When I tried to check in the airline said they had cancelled the flight, informed Skyluxe but Skyluxe had neglected to inform me. I tried to get a hold of my rep, Zackary at the office and he was nowhere. I need to get a ticket asap. The guy that took over got me another ticket for more money (What a surprise) and then told me the other ticket charge had been refunded and that I would have to pay for the new ticket. Suffice to say 3 and a half months later I am still waiting for a refund for the first ticket. And now they are trying to get out of the situation by saying the ticket was non-refundable! My friend who is a travel agent told me that she had several clients who had booked business class flights with this company and they had had exactly the same experience. All I can do is to continue to write truthful reviews and hope that people check before they use the company.
PanAmSam and KatieLeigh like this.
Old Dec 25, 2023, 1:55 pm

Programs: Starwood Lifetime Platinum
Do not buy a ticket from this company!

DO NOT BUY A TICKET FROM THIS COMPANY! They cannot easily provide details about the tickets they sell, offer terrible customer service and do not offer credit when the price goes down. They claim to have Western sounding agents like Chuck, Dean and Cindy, but the only people I spoke with had Eastern European accents, phone tones and names like Nadenka and Dalya. They are not trustworthy.
Old Jan 13, 2024, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Company has Russians, Romanians, Ukrainians behind it, opaque setup in Malta as well. Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.