Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Recommendations on a flight to Havana

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2015, 10:53 am
Original Poster

I'm looking for OTA's which offer flights to Havana. Most don't. Does anyone have any recommendations on OTA's which offer these flights. Please note, my origin will be in Canada and not in USA.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:16 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by DanTravel
I'm looking for OTA's which offer flights to Havana. Most don't. Does anyone have any recommendations on OTA's which offer these flights. Please note, my origin will be in Canada and not in USA.
lastminute.com does
Old Oct 14, 2015, 7:22 pm
B1

sunwing.ca has lots of choices and reliable service
Old Oct 15, 2015, 8:27 am
Original Poster

I used Air Canada vacations. Price was so/so, but it was cheaper going directly with Air Canada vacations than using any of the OTA's that let you buy AC flights to Havana. About $200 cheaper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.