Search

cheaptickets wrong price

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK G,UA *S
cheaptickets wrong price

Hi
Just wondering if anybody has experience with buying hotel rooms for an obviously wrong price (20% of the normal price)ż
Will they cancel or honour the reservationżor I risk to have problems when arriving at hotel itselfthanks for inputs
Old Oct 11, 2014, 1:07 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
I use Cheaptickets often for hotels, have never had any problems, but have not gotten any 80% discounts. I'd bet that you will be ok if you don't get a cancellation within a few days.

How do you know what the "regular price" is?

It might be helpful to tell us a little more about where the hotel is. If it is in Las Vegas or Orlando, there may be a large "resort fee" that you aren't seeing reflected in the price.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK G,UA *S
It is in PUJ where the normal price for an AI is about 450 usd per night in that period not 120 as I found it
Old Oct 11, 2014, 8:11 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

A lot of hotel bookings with error rates get cancelled, little or no protection there. But it all depends, you can get lucky as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.