Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Priceline help desk positively helpful

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2013, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

I doubled booked a 5 night hotel stay (check-in was last night at midnight). Called today and Priceline help line was most helpful and is issuing a full refund for the duplicate winning bid. I told them that was the way to keep our business and really appreciate it. The hotel response was to give a better room (this is Extended Stay America).

Thought someone else that books frequently may have use of this info sometime.
Old Aug 19, 2013, 7:21 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Out of curiosity, how did you double book?

I have found the PL customer service to be very responsive and helpful.... not sure if they can see the amount of business they get from me..... maybe that makes a difference.

Glad it worked out for you.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 12:06 pm

Congratulations. I have had to contact them 3 or 4 times throughout the years, and the b est I could get was a $25 bonus cash. Mind you, I was trying to cancel a reservation due to changed plans. Goes to show, it never hurts to try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.