Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Priceline bidding price finder [BidPriceCheck]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priceline bidding price finder [BidPriceCheck]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2015, 1:02 pm

Is this website still alive? Could I get an invite? thanks
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:19 pm

So, after trying for around two weeks to find a deal in Manhattan (3-3,5-4* hotel) in practically every zone number, bidpricheck always sent me an e-mail as follows:

Based on our analysis, hotels of bidding inventory at your requested city New York City,NY and Zone xxx with xxx star at Check In date 5/13 and Check Out date 5/14 are sold out!

As a curtosy from us, we just refund your point for this request. You might need to logout and login to your account to see.
Am I doing something wrong? I cannot change the date but I am quite flexible with the accomodation. Is it possible that not even one accomodation is available in Manhattan? Just bought 5 points but I must admit that I would have preferred to buy a beer instead of getting no results...
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:28 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Doesn't look like the site owner is participating in this thread any longer. His last post was in December. Also looks like whoever is handling their web site doesn't know how to spell "courtesy".
Old Mar 13, 2015, 4:54 pm

Thanks for your reply, however he was fast enough to send me the invitation code by e-mail in a couple of days...
Old Mar 13, 2015, 5:25 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Well, maybe you stand a chance that he'll answer your newest post by PM also. If he isn't going to participate in this thread, though, not really sure what the value of it is. It will be a one-way discussion where he participates off-line. You could just PM him directly and management could close this thread if that's the direction it's going.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 5:40 am

Since Coolwulf hasn't been here for many months, I will close this thread. If needed, please PM him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.