Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Priceline - CyberMonday 2012 - $7 per night discount on NYOP rooms (up to 10 nights)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priceline - CyberMonday 2012 - $7 per night discount on NYOP rooms (up to 10 nights)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2012, 9:36 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond

From their facebook post

https://www.facebook.com/priceline

Cyber Monday Sale: Save $7/night for up to 10 nights on a Name Your Own Price hotel stay!

Expires tomorrow

Name Your Own Price for a 2-Star or higher hotel reservation. Expires 11/27/2012 at 11:59PM ET.

Follow on-screen instructions. We'll deposit a Bonus Cash coupon into your Priceline profile. You must sign in or create a new profile to claim this Bonus Cash.

• $7/room per night up to $70 will be added to your offer price.
• Valid for Name Your Own Price hotels.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:55 pm

cordelli:

Thanks a lot! I got the Marriott in Frankfurt for 3 days - total $205.83 USD.
Actually I am NOT GOOD with Facebook ... so it was a little complicated for me.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
It only let me try one bid (which was rejected) and then told me that the offer had already been used.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The timing of this was perfect! I took advantage of this opportunity. Thanks cordelli! My first bid was rejected so I added a new area that was acceptable to us and got a great deal.

It seems we get the bonus cash email from PL maybe once a month. Sometimes it's $5 per night; other times it's $7. I'm waiting for the one we can use at the end of December.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 6:24 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Originally Posted by solosf
It only let me try one bid (which was rejected) and then told me that the offer had already been used.
I've had that happen. But when I bailed clear out and came back in, it was again possible to use the bonus.

You might try that....

Romelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.