Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Concur Travel and Expense (CTE) Corporate Travel Site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Concur Travel and Expense (CTE) Corporate Travel Site

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 9:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
My company will switch to concur. Are the hotel bookings at a discounted rate, not eligible for points, as if booked through OTA or regular points eligible?
Concur is just software not a travel agent. Your corporate travel agent will need to tell you what kind of rates they are providing.
Old May 2, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
My company will switch to concur. Are the hotel bookings at a discounted rate, not eligible for points, as if booked through OTA or regular points eligible?
My experience is that points accrue at hotels and on airlines. YMMV based on your company's travel agent or settings inside of Concur for what rates you can access. (For example, I've had issues securing government rates even when they are available on the hotel website.)
Old May 3, 2019, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
I try to avoid my company's SAP-Concur at all costs, ALAS here I am. Can I really not preview a flight&hotel combination without first booking and confirming the flight and THEN moving onto the hotel? I just want to preview the combined cost before confirming any reservation...
Old May 3, 2019, 6:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Concur is simply compliance software. It is neither a TA nor even true booking software. It is programmed according to your employer's travel policies and reports out to your employer as programmed.

If your employer permits it, you may book fully refundable F or you may be limited to BE. Whether and what you earn is a function of the inventory arranged by your enrolled corporate TA. If your employer chooses, it may limit you to BULK and similar fares or it may set up a contract with a hotel chain which trades a discount for points. All up to the employer and enforced by Concur.

Don't look to others' experiences to determine how you will be treated. Somebody else may have an entirely different set of policies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.