Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"D" Class ARN-LHR-ARN

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2009, 6:47 am
Original Poster

"D" Class ARN-LHR-ARN

Looked at doing a DONE out of ARN for the past few days. J7 , D7 on EF for almost all days and times. Checked yesterday and today and now from Feb. 26 - Mar 13 there is only one flight that has "D" availible. Looked at LHR-ARN in the same time frame and the exact same , one flight has it availible. Most all the flights still have J7. Looks as if BA pulled all "D" class off the market. Can anyone shed some light on this? I know BA has the right to do as they please but this seems a little strange.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 6:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, QF LTG
Purely a hypothetical shot in the dark, but perhaps with BA going 2+2 seating instead of 2+3 seating in CE, they're tightening up D class availability on flights?

I'm sure there are others who may be able to shed more light.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:55 pm
Suspended

Somthing is wacky as I can see availability in I Class which is a lower fare class than D on most BA routes.

Also do note that BA does NOT allow WL on D Class.
Old Feb 27, 2009, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Could it be something to do with BA's new business class sale?

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...s/public/en_gb

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.