Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aone6 validity check

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP; Formerly an Over-Entitled UA 1K MM until I wised-up and left UA for AA.
aone6 validity check

hi,
i am planning another aone6 ex-mru and would like to know if this is a valid routing before i send it to ba. i think i have maxed out the exceptions for double entry into asia, usa and europe but i'm unsure if by doing a bi-continental double connection to get to das i have violated a rule i am unaware of.
could you have a look and let me know if it's ok? (i know the legs on lan will all be in biz (not first) class).
thanks very much.
alem

(X) = connection
mru-lhr-dxb-lhr-hkg(X)-syd-hkg-nrt-hkg-jfk-dfw-sjo-lax-jfk-gig-scl-uio-scl-lax(X)-lhr(X)-dar
Old Jan 30, 2008, 4:11 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
I haven't put it into mileage monkey but it seems okay.

Note you could save a segment by booking single flight number between LHR and SYD
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP; Formerly an Over-Entitled UA 1K MM until I wised-up and left UA for AA.
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Note you could save a segment by booking single flight number between LHR and SYD
thanks. this is a good idea.
i was trying to stay on cx though. do they have a single flight number lhr-hkg-syd?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by alemdohorizonte
i was trying to stay on cx though. do they have a single flight number lhr-hkg-syd?
No, they do not.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 5:16 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Originally Posted by alemdohorizonte
No (and never will). Only QF and BA has single flight numbers UK to Oz. The advantage routing via HKG is better for jet lag and a part-day stopover in HKG which is often useful, along with the better CX service. QF only becomes interesting once they deploy A380s on the kangaroo route, and that is more than a year away.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 6:34 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
the OW choices are BA via BKK or SIN, or QF via HKG or BKK or SIN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.