Wiki Posts
Search

IB: Checking in at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2007, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
IB: Checking in at JFK

How early can I checkin at JFK flying to MAD at 6PM? I've read so many posts about seat reservations not holding... I'd like to checkin at 7AM (I'll have luggage), get exit row seats, and come back at 4PM. My tickets are AA awards.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 12:43 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
IB has moved to T7 (used to be with AA in T8) and doesn't open the IB counter until about 3 hours before flight time. I think all the JFK flights leave around the same time, I doubt that the IB ticket counter is open before noon. You can always phone the IB office in NY (listed at http://www.iberia.com)
Old Feb 2, 2007, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
I took that flight last October. Check-in did not open until 3:00 PM. Even though BA check-in will be open at that time for its AM London flight, you won't be able to check-in for Iberia.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
Thanks guys. I'll show up at 3PM then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.