Weekly timetable

Old Jul 18, 06, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Weekly timetable

When planning a RTW I like to see a timetable that will display all flights operating between a city pair during a specified one-week period. For this I use this Amadeus direct link, which I hope it is of interest to some of you. If you wish to take a look at other available options and tools, go here.
Old Jul 18, 06, 6:48 am

Excellent info, Viajero -- thanks!!!
Old Jul 18, 06, 3:10 pm

Programs: AA=EXP, former DL Platinum
That is a great tool! I'm always wanting to be able find what days of the week airline X flies between Y and Z. Surprisingly difficult to find out until now!

Thanks Viajero. That's just one example of why this is a such a great forum compared to many others I try to read.
Old Jul 18, 06, 3:22 pm
SLF

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by Viajero
When planning a RTW I like to see a timetable that will display all flights operating between a city pair during a specified one-week period. For this I use this Amadeus direct link, which I hope it is of interest to some of you.
Marvellous, thanks
Old Jul 18, 06, 4:18 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: up in the air
Thanks viajero. I'll add this to my bookmarks.
Old Jul 18, 06, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattGlobalist►HiltonGold
Bookmarked!

Actually that's not a bad site overall, several useful utilities can be access from Amadeus.net. This icludes the weekly search as viajero posted and the old favorite checkmytrip.
Old Jul 18, 06, 7:37 pm

Programs: OW Emerald (AA-EXP, BA-Gold)
This timetable is very helpful -thanks-- it should save considerable planning time. Does anyone know of something comparable that would list the classes of service offered? In trying to decide whether to go for an AONEx versus a DONEx, I currently go through a rather convoluted search through ExpertFlyer.
Old Jul 18, 06, 7:42 pm
Community Director

Thanks for adding it to the FAQ, Viajero. It's a great tool; I've just been playing with it on several city pairs with intermittent service. This makes it simple to figure out the days.
Old Jul 18, 06, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattGlobalist►HiltonGold
Originally Posted by ReelChief
This timetable is very helpful -thanks-- it should save considerable planning time. Does anyone know of something comparable that would list the classes of service offered? In trying to decide whether to go for an AONEx versus a DONEx, I currently go through a rather convoluted search through ExpertFlyer.
You are in luck; after the weekly flights table has been displayed, look at the bottom of the page. Underneath the table is a hotlink labelled 'Flight search'. This will take you to a list of flights along with class type availability. (note, not A/F/P or J/D/C, just First, Business, Coach).
Old Jul 19, 06, 12:05 pm

Programs: OW Emerald (AA-EXP, BA-Gold)
Originally Posted by serfty
You are in luck; after the weekly flights table has been displayed, look at the bottom of the page. Underneath the table is a hotlink labelled 'Flight search'. This will take you to a list of flights along with class type availability. (note, not A/F/P or J/D/C, just First, Business, Coach).

Thanks very much for pointing this out. It makes the flight table particularly helpful. (I was most concerned about the existence of First- I can always check availability, and see numbers, on Expert Flyer).
Old Jul 19, 06, 8:30 pm
PMR

Programs: UA, AA, CO, JJ, AF
Thank you Viajero!
As a newcomer on FT Im still a bit lost and your links will be very helpful.
Old Jul 20, 06, 1:40 pm

Will this tool allow you to see all locations flown direct from any location. obviously the data base for that is there but I cnat seem to figure out how to do this. Maybe some other site does? Im looking for somthing like the OW timetabel but with all airlines not just OW.
Old Jul 20, 06, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by RioFF
...Maybe some other site does? Im looking for somthing like the OW timetabel but with all airlines not just OW.
Try here.
Old Jul 20, 06, 1:58 pm

Thanks, that works though it would be a lot better if it listed what airlines flew between the destinations.
Old Jul 20, 06, 7:07 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Originally Posted by RioFF
Thanks, that works though it would be a lot better if it listed what airlines flew between the destinations.
It does. "Airlines by route."

Search this Thread