New Version of Oneworld Electronic Timetable

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Version of Oneworld Electronic Timetable

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2005, 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by hauteboy
I'll admit I like the old format better too; I haven't figured out how to decode the new file format yet.
My efforts on the timetable front are to download to OW pdf, copy it to an Excel spreadsheet where I've got all the filters and sitances set up and hey presto, I can tell you the longest NA non Transcon (for xONEx purposes)... but it's only valid for one month.

What I realy need, and would be most appreciative of any help on, I some indication as to how I can get hold of the AA schedules for, ideally, the next 6 months. The key thing is they MUST be in a format that I can decode to Excel.

Cheers.
Old Oct 10, 2005, 8:45 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Originally Posted by phillipas
My efforts on the timetable front are to download to OW pdf, copy it to an Excel spreadsheet where I've got all the filters and sitances set up and hey presto, I can tell you the longest NA non Transcon (for xONEx purposes)... but it's only valid for one month.

What I realy need, and would be most appreciative of any help on, I some indication as to how I can get hold of the AA schedules for, ideally, the next 6 months. The key thing is they MUST be in a format that I can decode to Excel.

Cheers.
I have a utility that does the same, and lots more. Shows all flights from a city, all flights to a city, all flights less than X miles, all flights greater than X miles, all flights from a country, all flights from a country, all flights on a certain aircraft, etc. You can combine the queries.

eg.
dumpow.exe -from lhr -gte 5000 -airline ba
Old Oct 10, 2005, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by hauteboy
I have a utility that does the same, and lots more. Shows all flights from a city, all flights to a city, all flights less than X miles, all flights greater than X miles, all flights from a country, all flights from a country, all flights on a certain aircraft, etc. You can combine the queries.

eg.
dumpow.exe -from lhr -gte 5000 -airline ba
Yep, my spreadsheet does all those things. The great thing about Excel is that it's so easy to manipulate the data.

The 'but' though is that it's only valid for the current month - and is thus something of a pain when it comes to planning an xONEx a few months in advance. The non-NA parts are all very schedule, but the long NA non-transcons seem to change every month. Hence my plea for help.

PS - Kiwiflyer, e-mail on it's way later today.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 1:40 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Mateo4321
still hoping for that all cities option to come back...
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I also am looking for a timetable or tool that shows all departures from a given airport - listed by departure time.

(OAG comes close... it will show all destinations alphabetically or by flight duration. A few airports also publish their departure info, but not the airports I'm interested in.)

Thanks.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 3:48 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Which airports are you interested in?
Old Aug 6, 2006, 4:09 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Which airports are you interested in?
Schiphol. I couldn't see departing flights yesterday - but I do now - so I'm good.

However, it still would be helpful to have a single source (like the old OW timetable) that could list all departing flights from any airport (or just the OW airports) by departure time.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 4:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by LRD
...However, it still would be helpful to have a single source (like the old OW timetable)...
Actually we do have one (sort of): flt_dat1.ftd

All we need is some clever FTer to decode it. @:-)
Old Jul 17, 2016, 2:24 am

Originally Posted by phillipas
My efforts on the timetable front are to download to OW pdf, copy it to an Excel spreadsheet
Cheers.
I realize this post is pretty old. Are you still able to copy it to an Excel spreadsheet? How do you do this? The PDF is almost 7500 pages long, so that's a lot of work if any significant manual cleanup or reformatting is required.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.