Wiki Posts
Search

RAM still flying?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2020, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
RAM still flying?

I went to check the status of my RT flight DOH-LIS next Sunday. I noticed a "moving flier" on the home page stating all flights were cancelled. Sure enough, my booking was.

Can I get a refund? Any experiences?
Old Jun 20, 2020, 6:34 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Not sure in practice but this is what they say: Last updated 2020-06-01 22:51:19.0

In the view of the uncertain situation of health emergency, Royal Air Maroc is continuously adapting its commercial measures to best fit our passengers’ requests. Our customers affected by the cancellations can benefit from special measures set up by Royal Air Maroc. The possibility to change freely the date of departure and the destination as many times as desired is now a reality. The validity of the travel vouchers is extended to 18 months and it is possible to get cash refund at the end of the validity period if the voucher is not used.

Below the updated provisions with the extension of eligibility for tickets issued during the month of June and the initial date of travel until October:

• Targeted passengers : tickets issued before June 30th, 2020, in all Royal Air Maroc network including canceled flights because of de COVID 19 authorities’ restrictions. (Prime-tickets included); • Travel date: before October 31th, 2020 inclusive; • Ticket Change: unlimited changes of ticket date and destination, free of charge; • Conditions: change within the same fare class; (Tariff difference applicable in case of unavailability of the initial fare class or change of the destination) • Flight deadline: until October 31,2020 (return date can be extended beyond this deadline to keep the same duration of the trip); • Refund Individual tickets: refund by nominal voucher valid 18 months from the date of its issue. The voucher is refundable in cash on the expiry date. The voucher is issued by travel agencies or our call center at [email protected] Group tickets issued / account tickets: Travel agencies have to issue vouchers on their own name to the final clients for a later use (nonrefundable and valid 18 months). Only under this condition, a refund will be allowed by Royal Air Maroc. A written agreement from RAM delegation responsible of the travel agency is needed. This agreement is given on the basis of supporting documents to provide by the travel agency (purchase order, proof of payment or any other evidence).

Fare conditions remain applicable
Old Jun 25, 2020, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Looks like I get a voucher. Then cash it in/use it on totally different flights - once this pandemic settles (inshallah).
ernestnywang likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.