Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > oneworld
Reload this Page >

LAX T4 AA Flagship lounge access?

Old Mar 6, 19, 10:45 am
Original Poster

I'll be flying DOH-LAX on QR in J cabin, with a domestic connection on AS from T6.

Following the marathon QR flight it would be nice to be able to have a shower and freshen up before the domestic leg. Question is - will I be able to access the AA Flagship lounge in T4 to get a shower, and then make my (airside) way to T6 for the AS flight? Looking on the oneworld website, my interpretation is that the international segment does allow access, but will it be an issue considering (a) AS not a oneworld member and (b) flight departs from a different terminal?

Failing that, are there other options for a shower in LAX following arrival at TBIT?
Old Mar 6, 19, 10:51 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
No access at LAX, you have to be connecting between oneworld marketed and operated flights for the policy to apply
Old Mar 6, 19, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ajeleonard View Post
No access at LAX, you have to be connecting between oneworld marketed and operated flights for the policy to apply
Nuts, I re-read the applicable page and there in the first line it is - must be *departing* on oneworld marketed and operated flight.

Thanks for the clarification

Search this Thread