Business Class Lounge Access at SIN

Old Jan 27, 19, 6:28 am
tya
Original Poster

Programs: TK Miles&Smiles, AAdvantage, Flying Blue

Hi Guys,

I apologize first if I posted it on the wrong forum (wasn't sure if it should be on OneWorld or the Singapore section).
I will be flying QR944 arriving in SIn at 20:15, connecting to CX714 a few hours later (1:20 the next morning).

I understand that QR uses Terminal 1 and CX T4. But since SIN mixes both arrival and departure movements, is it possible for me to use QF/BA lounge before heading to the remote T4? Would QR and BA admits me? (Business Class ticket both legs without OW status)

What if my next flight is not CX714 but a daytime flight the next day? Can I still visit QF/BA lounges for a while, then leave the airport (assuming I will have no checked bags to claim at SIN)?
Old Jan 27, 19, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattGlobalist►HiltonGold
Originally Posted by tya View Post
Hi Guys,

I apologize first if I posted it on the wrong forum (wasn't sure if it should be on OneWorld or the Singapore section).
I will be flying QR944 arriving in SIn at 20:15, connecting to CX714 a few hours later (1:20 the next morning).

I understand that QR uses Terminal 1 and CX T4. But since SIN mixes both arrival and departure movements, is it possible for me to use QF/BA lounge before heading to the remote T4? Would QR and BA admits me? (Business Class ticket both legs without OW status)

What if my next flight is not CX714 but a daytime flight the next day? Can I still visit QF/BA lounges for a while, then leave the airport (assuming I will have no checked bags to claim at SIN)?
First Question,: It should be OK. You may get some resistance but I have seen no rules not permitting such access.

Second Question: No. (Assumes "daylight" means after 6am)
Old Jan 28, 19, 5:31 pm

Programs: Enrich
There are two possible issues for you. First is QF/BA lounge in Changi close around 11pm because their last departure flights is between 11pm to 1130pm. And the other issue is the lounge might beextremely congested because for BA, there are two flights that depart within 1hour period from Singapore

Search this Thread