Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > oneworld
Reload this Page >

Lounge Access - SEA - OneWorld Sapphire

Old Oct 2, 17, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Does Alaska extend lounge access at SeaTac to OneWorld Sapphire members (non-AA) who are not Admirals Club members? I have BA Silver and am on an American-operated flight later this week.
Old Oct 2, 17, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KPOM View Post
Does Alaska extend lounge access at SeaTac to OneWorld Sapphire members (non-AA) who are not Admirals Club members? I have BA Silver and am on an American-operated flight later this week.
No, AS is not a member of Oneworld and does not provide access in your case. You can pay to access the Alaska Lounge (or at times use priority pass) but there are a number of good places to eat/drink at SEA where you can better spend that money.
See also:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...b-c-space.html
Old Oct 3, 17, 5:32 am

Programs: CX MPO SL, IHG Spire, Hertz 5*, National Emerald Club
Originally Posted by KPOM View Post
Per the rule, the AS club in LAX T6 is the only exception that would take OW élites on AA, but I tried once when I was still sapphire and got refused. Wrote to AA and AA apologised, saying it was a mistake, but that was it.

Search this Thread