Wiki Posts
Search

Toronto RTW Agents

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2004, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SA Blue,VS Red,BA Blue,DL Skymiles,EK Skywards
Toronto RTW Agents

Any recommended TA's in Toronto/Canada for issuing RTW tickets at short notice?Your help is required, thanks.
Old Jan 12, 2004, 12:13 pm

Programs: BAEC
http://www.jadetours.com/

The above, Chinese Agency, is a large wholesaler and retailer in Canada. I know they have a large portfolio of deals with every Asian Carrier you can think of!
If not, why not buy off the carrier directly. You can usually get an affiliated Credit Card and accrue lots of FFPs!!!!
Old Jan 13, 2004, 3:16 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
It's not Toronto, but Imperial Consultants in Montreal are excellent. Highly recommended. Contact: [email protected]
Old Jan 13, 2004, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Bear in mind that an agency is only as fast as the airline that prices the routing for ticket issue.
Old Jan 13, 2004, 2:41 pm

Programs: Non-status paid F/J (best value for $$$)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by clansey1973:
http://www.jadetours.com/

The above, Chinese Agency, is a large wholesaler and retailer in Canada. I know they have a large portfolio of deals with every Asian Carrier you can think of!
If not, why not buy off the carrier directly. You can usually get an affiliated Credit Card and accrue lots of FFPs!!!!
</font>
If you don't have status with CX (assuming most of your sectors will be on CX) or any Oneworld carrier, it helps if the travel agency you deal with is a "CX Preferred Agent". I remember having a my travel agent call CX to have me put on the "priority waitlist" for "A" class on one of my flights showing F1 A0. Since I mentioned the fact to my travel agent that I do not have "diamond" status with CX, she reassured me that I can still get put on the "priority waitlist" as they are a "CX Preferred Agent" with high sales volume with CX. (One the wall, a certificate from Cathay Pacific was hanging congragulating them of being a "CX Millionaire".)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.