Wiki Posts
Search

Need Le Havre travel agent

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2002, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Marriott Platinum
Need Le Havre travel agent

I am doing a RTW business class on the one world starting in Paris and need to locate a travel agent in France to buy two tickets.
I am going to be in Le Havre in September and would like to use a travel agent there rather than going to CDG. Does anyone have a
recommendation?
Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 3, 2002, 12:07 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Why do you need a travel agent? I have had very good experience with the BA phone ticketing office in Paris and picking up the ticket on departure at the BA Sales desk at CDG. Admittedly this was only an 11-segment 3-continents ticket not one of the more rule-stretching itineraries discussed here, but it worked fine. The phone number is +33 802 802 202.
Old Jul 3, 2002, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Good suggestion. Do you have a FAX number for them?
Old Jul 3, 2002, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Or better yet - contact a CANADIAN travel agent or BA/AA/CX in CANADA who can issue the tickets for you ex-wherever at ex-wherever prices!

[This message has been edited by Guy Betsy (edited 07-03-2002).]
Old Jul 3, 2002, 10:12 am
Original Poster

AA claims that you can only buy a RTW in the country of orgin if you want the price and currency of that country. Does anyone know for sure that you can buy in Canada for ex-france with the euro price from France? I will be in Canada in November (to see the polar bears), but in Le Havre in September.
Thanks
Old Jul 4, 2002, 4:18 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by rogodwin:
Good suggestion. Do you have a FAX number for them?</font>
Sorry - I don't seem to have one. But their spoken English is good - why not just give them a quick call to get the number from them? I think their opening hours are 0900-1800 French time (currently GMT+2).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.