Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easiest way to OW Sapphire

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Easiest way to OW Sapphire

I hope this is in the right forum, otherwise please free to move. It seems AB have got a lot more strict with their "status match" opportunity, I opened a new account with a different address and submitted my begging note plus copy of SA gold card. Arsey email reply advising that the TK card has been used before to "status match" another AB account.
Anyway, I am flying AMS LHR CPT DUR CPT LHR AMS in a few months, all in J, apart from BAEC, does anybody know which OW FFP is the most generous in obtaining OW Sapphire, ie, is their another FFP I should join that will give status with the least amount of flying?
Many thanks
Old Jul 14, 2017, 3:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What benefits do you expect from OW Sapphire?
https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/sapphire-privileges
Old Jul 14, 2017, 3:19 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
'Easiest' really depends on the type of flights you'll credit. For predominantly J travel BAEC is generally easiest assuming you can meet the 4 eligible flights requirement.

Doesn't look like your routing on its own is enough to get OW Sapphire on any airline however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.