Wiki Posts
Search

AA J x CX J

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2016, 11:24 pm

Programs: CX DM
Originally Posted by AlexMC
Thanks, everyone.

That`s exactly my impression. I've made some flights in regional C with CX and I was quite satisfied. But people complain so much about CX food for long-haul J nowadays that I started to think what to choose.

In addition to the service, routing will be much more direct with CX.
If the complaints are from Asian-based passengers, it's a question of relative standards.

I did a long haul J in AA ex-Tokyo 3 months ago, and the F&B on the AA 787 was superior to CX in every respect. It was on par with QR's J and better than SQ's J so I was impressed. Trouble is I don't know if it was specific to that route i.e. NRT/ORD or if AA has upped their stakes enormously across the board.

Having said all this I would go with the most direct route as a rule. The F&B and IFE differences are relatively minor compared with flatbed + getting there fast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.