Wiki Posts
Search

Short connection at PMI on AB flights

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2015, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro/ 1MM+, Marriott LT Plat
Short connection at PMI on AB flights

Never flown to/from PMI before and booked AAward tix in June DFW-FRA on AA then onto PMI-AGP on AB. Layover in PMI is 1 hour due to schedule changes Was originally two hours connection time, but AB3660 pushed back 1 hour now. AAgent says its a valid connection but I'm concerned. Anyone have experience with PMI?
Old May 11, 2015, 8:27 pm

I did FRA-PMI-AGP in January. PMI is a pretty big hub for airberlin. The airport has a bit of a weird layout but all of AB's flights leave from C gates and at most the walk between the furthest two airberlin gates would be 15 minutes. Provided everything is on time you should be comfortable with an hour connection. I had a 70 minute connection and had enough time to waste 15 minutes trying to find the lounge and then 20 minutes hanging round at the gate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.