Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PTY Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
PTY Lounge?

Is there a lounge in PTY that a OW Emerald flying on AA can use? I understand the Admiral's Club closed in 2012. The oneworld.com web page says there is also a third party lounge usable if one is flying Iberia.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 7:55 am

Programs: AA-EXP, UA, WN, DL- zilch by choice, IHG-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, Hilton Gold,
PTY Lounge?

Are you flying AA or IB?

If on AA, unless things have changed, there is no lounge available at PTY. When I was there in February 2014 there was still a sign with directions to the Admirals Club, but no AC. The agent at AA checkin responded to my question regarding use of the lounge (I was traveling in J) cheerfully telling me where the lounge was, but didn't tell me the useful information I learned when I got to the lounge-- no entry for AA passengers.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
The AC closed a couple of years ago and has not reopened. AA does not provide access to a 3rd party lounge.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ght=pty+lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.