Search

Pacific Circle pricing

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2012, 10:33 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by anabolism
With the prices being the same, why choose ICN rather than HKG?.
A "turn-around" night in Incheon town can be an attractive alternate to Hong Kong - and much better value. Transfer to/from the airport is also quite painless and efficient.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:10 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by Jerry_Maguire
But the other reason is it seems to me that economy (positioning) flight to Seoul tend to be quite a bit cheaper than to Hong Kong.
Excellent reason. (I'll probably use miles for the positioning flights, although in 2010 for an ex-ICN RTW we purchased coach and used VIPs on the AA flight to NRT, and to our surprise, JL op-uped us NRT-ICN).

Originally Posted by og
A "turn-around" night in Incheon town can be an attractive alternate to Hong Kong - and much better value. Transfer to/from the airport is also quite painless and efficient.
I did enjoy the Hyatt Regency airport hotel we used in 2010.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 2:48 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by anabolism
Excellent reason. (I'll probably use miles for the positioning flights, although in 2010 for an ex-ICN RTW we purchased coach and used VIPs on the AA flight to NRT, and to our surprise, JL op-uped us NRT-ICN).

I did enjoy the Hyatt Regency airport hotel we used in 2010.
The Hotel Queen in Incheon is great value (<$100) with shuttle. Its good enough (or bad enough ) for some airline crew to stay there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.