Search

DEL Lounge - OWE/CX J

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2010, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
DEL Lounge - OWE/CX J

Hi all
Not sure if this is the right place of the India travel section.
I was wondering if anyone has travelled through the DEL Airport recently and can advise the status of the lounges.
I am flying DEL-HKG-SYD on CX in J as a Oneworld Emerald (travelling with two colleagues who are no status but also flying J) and wondered what the lounge status is in the new airport?
The OW site says the Kingfisher lounge will be used once opened but I am not sure if that is open as yet.
If not then is the clipper lounge open and how does it rate?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
S
Old Nov 11, 2010, 6:58 am

I flew BA out of DEL a few weeks ago and they were using a roped off area of a café as a lounge. There was an oder of raw sewage coming from the air vent above my table. Hope that helps...
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:07 am

Programs: AA Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum Elite, Jetblue Mosaic
My mom just flew from the DEL airport....the new lounge was not open.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.