Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Urgent Tourist Visas Required for PNG - Any Friends in High Places?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 3:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, HH
Exclamation Urgent Tourist Visas Required for PNG - Any Friends in High Places?

Forgive me if this is perhaps not the right forum, as I was not quite sure exactly where to post this one. It's quite a stab in the dark out there, but I figured worth an ask since you never know who happens to be lurking out there...

Two close friends of mine are traveling CNS to POM and onwards to Madang, next week on Thursday. Only about ten days or so all up in Papua New Guinea, but they have only just discovered the worst nightmare - as of February this year, Australian nationals have no longer been able to get tourist visas on arrival at the airport in Port Moresby. I know, I know, they should have looked into this earlier. But it's a very important trip and for years this hasn't been the case, and they're running around like headless chooks with emails and telephone calls all over the place...

I just thought that I might take the liberty of putting the case to you here on FT, and ask if perhaps there might be someone out there who just so happens to be reading this, and who just so happens to have certain friends in high places who might be able to organize two tourist visas within four days or so, preferably somewhere within the vicinity of the Cairns office or otherwise? If, by some miracle, this might be you, do drop me a PM asap. Many thanks for your patience!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.