Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight required Sydney - LHR return ASAP

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2011, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Flight required Sydney - LHR return ASAP

Hi guys... New to the forum as I'm in desperate need of a reasonably priced flight to get my girlfriend over to the Uk for a holiday...

She needs to

depart 18th June from Syd-LHR +/- 1 day
Return 1st July from LHR-syd +/- 1 day

Any advice on sales would be hugely appreciated as I need to book asap and can't get quotes below GBP1,300/AUD2,000

Thanks so much in advance ^
Old May 10, 2011, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Bump.
^^^
Old May 10, 2011, 5:02 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
I got an email from flightcentre.com.au today advertising flights SYD-LHR-SYD "from" AUD1300 but of course you don't have date flexibility; also that may become $2000 all-in

Suspect the prices you are seeing are normal and you won't find cheaper unless you go the Air Asia route (not recommended, but definitely cheaper).
Old May 10, 2011, 6:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
The prices you are quoting look about right. I assume you're in the UK and have noticed that flights coming from the UK to OZ are significantly cheaper than the reverse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.