Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Breakfast in F, MEM-SFO, what are we being served?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2009, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PLAT and 2MM;AA EXP;MR GOLD;PC Gold

Headed to wine country and would like to have something that sticks to the ribs like the omelet with sausage and potatoes. Is that still the hot item served on NW or has is there something new due to DL? Will be flying this week.

Thanks.
Old Aug 30, 2009, 11:22 pm

Programs: DELTA
Unhappy THAT's Funny!

Originally Posted by NW.BTR.Than.The.Rest
Headed to wine country and would like to have something that sticks to the ribs like the omelet with sausage and potatoes. Is that still the hot item served on NW or has is there something new due to DL? Will be flying this week.

Thanks.
LOL!!! That's Funny!!!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/11796925-post26.html

-A
Old Aug 30, 2009, 11:30 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by NW.BTR.Than.The.Rest
That was the breakfast on MEM-LAX about a month ago. I assume MEM-SFO is the same as it is also over 1500 miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.