Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NW Graphics designers going out in style

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2009, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat

The current WBC menu cards for NW flights this month are some of the finest graphics I ever seen. Wondeful grayscale with red highlights photo of a NW Lockheed Super Constellation from the 1950s. Really classy!
Old May 15, 2009, 9:44 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
yea... I had that menu on my TPE-NRT flight and thought it was one of the better menu's I'd seen in a while...

Originally Posted by mot29
The current WBC menu cards for NW flights this month are some of the finest graphics I ever seen. Wondeful grayscale with red highlights photo of a NW Lockheed Super Constellation from the 1950s. Really classy!
Old May 15, 2009, 10:16 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
BE SURE TO SAVE IT!!!! I just got one on my "phantom" UG and the FA told me to save it as it will be the LAST NW menu!! It'll be a collelctor's item - he said!!
Old May 20, 2009, 12:16 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, DL 0.8MM
I've especially liked the graphic on the bottom outlining services from takeoff to landing...

I'm usually domestic/canada, so I only get to fly WBC a few times a year, and I'm really not used to the 'routine' - sometimes I would wake up wondering why everyone is eating... othertimes I get handed a hot towel when all I really want is a drink!

The graphic provides a very nice outline of the services provided, and when...
Old May 20, 2009, 9:29 am
azj

I thought the same thing when I recently flew LHR-MSP. I was sure to save it knowing it would be the last "WBC" menu. Not that the sleek black DL menus are bad, I just think the grace, nostalgia and classiness the WBC menus evoke is wonderful. PLus, I really love the bottom graphic as well, describing the service plan for the flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.