Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Credit for segments on Midwest for Silver Elite before I fly on January 2?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2008, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LatinPass Million Miler

Hello and thanks in advance for you help.

Because I started traveling a bit more for work, I will reach silver elite status this year. However, to get the final 2 segments I am doing a mini segment run (if the weather in Michigan and Wisconsin cooperates!) on December 30 on Midwest Express Airlines. I fly again on January 2 with my husband and kids to Florida for a cruise.

I don't care about any potential upgrades for the Florida flights, but would like to take advantage of no additional cost for a checked bag. Unfortunately, it often takes 5-7 days for Midwest flights to credit to my WorldPerks account.

Is there anything I may be able to do to expedite the credit of the Midwest flights and reach silver status. Or, if I do pay to check a bag, might it be possible to get a refund once my status is credited to my account?
Old Dec 24, 2008, 6:29 am

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
Might be worth a call to the WP folks -- perhaps a note in your (FLA) PNR for leverage at the counter, or after-the-fact?? Yeah, longshot.

We gonna see you at AA again ??
/.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.