Wiki Posts
Search

who get NWA e-certs

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2008, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Question who get NWA e-certs

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong forum

I was wondering who NWA gives e-certs to?

I once found one in a coupon book but I haven't come across any for a few years.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 7:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, AS MVPG
Um I got a $100 off any worldperks vacation package from nwa.com via email, due to my recent travel (MR fron PHX to PVD $148 same day return).
Old Oct 17, 2008, 8:42 am

I got one of those too. Didn't seem all that useful as I already get more money off as Visa Sig holder. They also require Hotel stay, and NWs selection of hotels has been subpar as of late.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 9:13 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
We used to see them regularly in those coupon packs you get in the mail. Don't remember seeing one in the last year or so. They had the country divided into zones and set a price depending on which zones you flew between. The fares were pretty decent but IIRC they were capacity controlled and were above the lowest K fares for the same routes. I remember using one successfully two years ago.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SkyClub Lifer
Originally Posted by rnmcd
I was wondering who NWA gives e-certs to?
Me.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 2:30 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Elite, HiltonHonors Diamond, Priority Club Platinum Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by DanTravels
Me.
Dan, The question was who does NWA give them too... not who >WE< should give them to
Old Oct 18, 2008, 12:38 am

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by flyer89
Um I got a $100 off any worldperks vacation package from nwa.com via email, due to my recent travel (MR fron PHX to PVD $148 same day return).
Heh, don't mean to rain on your parade, but you got a Worldperks Vacation certificate because you are breathing and NW knows your email address.

Actually, that's not entirely accurate. I'm sure the breathing part is optional.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.