Wiki Posts
Search

DL Seat maps on NWA.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2008, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA/DL plat to AA
DL Seat maps on NWA.com

Perhaps old news, but I just noticed that DL seat maps now appear on nwa.com. When searching for IAH-MSP, IAH-DTW, I also noticed that that CO operated flights don't seem to be showing.
Old Jul 19, 2008, 5:21 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Maybe they are trying to get ahead on the computer systems. The usair snafu was bad to say the least.
Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:05 pm
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Originally Posted by ONTRandy
Perhaps old news, but I just noticed that DL seat maps now appear on nwa.com. When searching for IAH-MSP, IAH-DTW, I also noticed that that CO operated flights don't seem to be showing.
Is this during the reservation process? I can only find NW seat maps with the link "View seatmaps for Continental Airlines' Fleet directly from Continental's website" listed on the NW site.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA/DL plat to AA
I saw it on "shop for flights." I did IAH-MSP in August. I also just tried some other trips and CO flights did show up (ONT-IAH, which routed as ONT-PDX on AS the PDX-IAH on CO). I haven't tried booking yet (no eua = no res for me), but I did think it was handy.

I also thought that some DL fare classes didn't earn full eqm on NW. When i checked that today, I found that all the listed classes do (including T which seems to be cheapest Y-type).

I agree that the US mess is something that needs to be avoided, so I'm glad they're being proactive.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 7:49 am

Programs: DL 2MM GM
IIRC NW cannot sell NW hub to CO hub only itinerary and vice versa
Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
I also thought that some DL fare classes didn't earn full eqm on NW. When i checked that today, I found that all the listed classes do (including T which seems to be cheapest Y-type).
Use to be that way but was changed a long time ago (I think fall of 2006 or perhaps it was 2005)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.