Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Great handling of a canceled flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great handling of a canceled flight

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2008, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta UA Spg
Great customer service NWA!

On Jan 22 I had an award ticket scheduled for RIC-MSP-NRT-SIN. After sitting at the gate in Ric for 2 hours the flight was canceled. At that time it was too late to get to either DTW or MSP to catch a flight to NRT.
I needed to get to Singapore by the 24th as I was carrying paper tickets for onward travel on the 24th for myself and my two friends that I had planned to meetup with in MSP. I explained this to the gate agent in RIC and he promptly booked me on Singapore Air to arrive in time to meet my friends in Singapore.
I was surprised NW did this ..after all I was using an award ticket. Great job NWA!

Last edited by marel2; Feb 13, 2008 at 9:59 am
Old Feb 13, 2008, 10:08 am

Programs: AA, DL, Bonvoy, WoH, HH
Oh, your lucky!
and 14th I'd guess? not 24th?
Old Feb 13, 2008, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta UA Spg
Jan 24...I just got back
Old Feb 13, 2008, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA GS, AMEX PLAT, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
glad that your trip went well and that NWA took care of you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.